"Then the Lord answered me and said: 'Write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it.’" - Habakkuk 2:2 (NKJV)
As a social media and marketing specialist for Life-Line Convalescent Ministries (LLCM), you would be providing vital communications through which we can be a voice for this often forgotten population. This position requires a committed and sincere heart to serve, as well as a solid understanding of LLCM’s needs. This person will use Godly discernment in representing the ministry in various communications, including both traditional and social media channels. Your special gifts in hospitality, compassion, and writing will go a long way to help grow our ministry and ultimately reach more seniors across San Diego. If this opportunity speaks to your heart, please join Life-Line Convalescent Ministries in sharing God’s love to local seniors near you!
- Write and/or edit marketing materials, articles, newsletters, and web content
- Write and/or submit press releases and public service announcements, as needed
- Address social media trends and usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Recommend best use of communications via social and traditional media channels based on market research, web analytics, and analysis of volunteer data management system
- Volunteer must be able to travel to and from the Life-Line office, as needed.
- Background and/or education in marketing or communications with experience in administering and managing social media platforms is helpful.
- All volunteers must complete online registration and other requirements through our website at www.life-lineministries.com.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; three hours or more per week
- Possible internship position