Team Retention is the perfect subcommittee for our customer service folks. This is the subcommittee that is responsible for cultivating past team captains to make sure they keep coming back year after year. The ideal candidate for this role will be genuine and sincere. If you love talking on the phone and building relationships, this is where you should be! The Walk Team Retention committee will be responsible for retaining prior Walk teams. Each Team Retention member will be responsible for cultivating and retaining a specific number of teams. This committee will work year-round on team retention strategies including planning and executing the Walk Celebration Party and past team registration event(s).
Qualifications and Attributes: Willingness to support the Alzheimer's Association mission; Proven leadership, delegration, and communication skills; Capability to make necessary time commitment; Ability to maintain long lasting relationships; and, creative and sincere.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- See volunteer position description
- Office Volunteer
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Marketing Project - Turn...
- Program Committee
- Longest Day Volunteer Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer