The Team Recruitment committee is made up of great networkers. If you are a social butterfly, this is a great spot for you! These enthusiastic extroverts are responsible for recruiting new teams for the Walk and helping put together our big team recruitment party in July. The Walk Team Recruitment committee will be responsible for recruitment of new Walk teams and the New Team Kickoff event. The Walk Team Recruitment committee will assemble a committee that can recruit new Walk teams from all sectors of the community and coach the new teams to fundraise through calls with team captains. The committee will be organized so that each committee member is responsible for recruiting a specific number of new teams.
Qualifications and Attributes: Willingness to support the Alzheimer's Association and its mission; Proven leadership, delegation, and communication skills; Ability to make necessary time commitment; Well-connected within the community; and, Enthusiastic and out-going.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- See volunteer position description
- Office Volunteer
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Need Person w/Pick-up Truck or...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Event Videographer for...
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Annual Walk to End...