This position reports to the Exhibits Manager and will work closely with Exhibit Technicians as an active assistant who performs repairs, cleaning, installations, de-installations and general maintenance of science center exhibits and related structures, fixtures and/or projects.
- Perform installations, de-installations, repairs, cleaning and general electromechanical exhibit maintenance.
- Assist with opening and closing procedures and maintaining the facility throughout the day, including physical cleanup relative to construction and deconstruction duties.
- Perform inspections of exhibits to identify needed repairs and general maintenance.
- Using established safety techniques, continuously assess safety conditions to ensure individual and workplace safety for our visitors, team and self.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum - 10 hrs month - 6 month commitment
- Considered Team Member ~ 50hrs = Free Membership