Duties include: Need volunteers to assist at the nurse's station with minor clerical duties, answer phones and relay messages, answering call lights and communicating with unit nurse about patient needs, round on patients, restock needed supplies, make fresh coffee and keeping the refreshment area clean, updating the bulletin boards, refill water pitchers for patients, help write letters, help with feeding, assist staff, visit patients, run errands
*Volunteers must commit to a time period of at least 3 months of volunteer service and a minimum of 1 to 2 days a week, with a minimum of 3 hours each day.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Dietary Aide Resource
- Therapy Education Resource
- Medical Staff Resource
- Admissions Resource Kirby Glen...
- Patient Escort Resource
- Strength Unlimited Resource -...
- Special Events Resource
- Outpatient Registration Resource...
- Nurse Education Resource
- Patient Finance Resource
- Radiology/CT/Ultrasound Resource
- Print Shop Resource
- Patient Care Unit Resource
- Outpatient Medical Clinic Resource
- Speech Therapy Resource
- Pedi Outpatient Resource Kirby...
- Administrative/Clerical Resource
- Gift Shop Resource
- Case Management Resource