Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website:
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to create and design our social media content and press kit assets.
- First and foremost, you should have an excellent eye for design. You understand how to use colors, type, and spacing to create well-balanced and eye-catching imagery.
- You'll need to be a Photoshop ninja. Skills in Illustrator or other vector imaging programs are a plus.
- Finally, you should have a solid portfolio of graphic designs.
This is an entry to a mid-level position; we're looking for somebody who has at least 2-3 years of graphic design experience.
- Graphic Design
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 months
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- VP, Director, Manager, Planner -...
- Graphic Designer
- Marketing Administrator
- VP/Director Public Relations
- Project Management Office Manager
- PR Coordinator
- HHP Major Gifts Officer
- Evidenced-Based Medicine Expert
- Marketing Automation/CRM...
- VP/Director of Marketing
- Marketing Project Manager
- Grant Researcher/Writer
- Director of Business Development
- COO - Chief Operating Officer
- Director of Development - Fund...
- Digital Video Producer
- Blog Writer
- CFO Chief Financial Officer
- Director Social Media