ADVOCAP Head Start Classroom Volunteers assist children age three to five with a variety of learning experiences in the classroom including playing games, reading stories, and social and emotional development. Volunteers may choose hours from a flexible schedule. The goal of Head Start is to prepare three to five year old children to be successful in school and in all of life's experiences.
Interested candidates must be age 55 years and over and enjoy sharing their time and experience with children. An application and a background check are part of the registration process to begin this rewarding volunteer opportunity.
- Child Care
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Registration is required before you begin service.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Back to School FDL 2017
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Transportation Program...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore