ADVOCAP Head Start Classroom Volunteers assist children age three to five with a variety of learning experiences in the classroom including playing games, reading stories, and social and emotional development. Volunteers may choose hours from a flexible schedule. The goal of Head Start is to prepare three to five year old children to be successful in school and in all of life's experiences.
Interested candidates must be age 55 years and over and enjoy sharing their time and experience with children. An application and a background check are part of the registration process to begin this rewarding volunteer opportunity.
- Child Care
- Literacy / Reading
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Registration is required before you begin service.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...