St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store volunteers carry out the daily activities of the organized and clean retail Thrift Store. Volunteers can chooses from a wide variety of activities include: Assisting customers, sorting donations, hanging and sorting clothing, organizing displays and shelving, cashiering, organizing craft and Christmas items, sorting books, testing and cleaning small appliances and electronics, furniture pick-up, repairing bicycles, and much more! Hours are flexible. Volunteers may choose when and how much they serve from hours volunteers are needed; Monday through Friday 10:00am-5:00pm or Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm. Training provided. The Thrift Store supports the important work of the St. Vincent de Paul Society which offers support and hope to those in need.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Registration is required before you begin service.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...