Do you strive for excellence? Do you enjoy talking to people? GHNI is looking for someone to assist in recruiting new volunteers and keeping them engaged. Preferred availability is at least two days per week.
GHNI will train, empower and equip you through local trainings and as you stay engaged, national trainings.
Potential for international travel, also, with long term commitment.
Ideal candidate is experienced or wants to learn/sharpen HR skills. Interns welcome!
Your main tasks will involve maintaining and updating our VolunteerMatch postings, answering emails from applicants, maintaining our volunteer database and offering new volunteers orientation sessions.
- Administrative Support
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- prefer 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Willingness to learn, encourage others and train
- Special Event team
- Event Planner/Coordinator...
- Grant Writer
- Photo Librarian
- Assistant to the Development Team
- UK Graphic Design volunteer
- Design Team
- Data Input and Organization Team
- Data Entry
- Manage/Maintain fundraising app
- UK Facebook lead
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Community Engagement (Denver...
- Ambassadors/Community Engagement
- One-Pager Writer
- Game Graphic Design Artist
- Assistant to the COO, USA...
- Nonprofit Event Planner
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Writing Team