Do you strive for excellence? Do you REALLY enjoy talking to people? GHNI is looking for someone exceptional to assist in recruiting new volunteers and keeping them engaged, happy and gainfuly employed. Preferred availability is at least two days per week.
GHNI will train, empower and equip you through local trainings and as you stay engaged, national trainings.
Potential for international travel, also, with long term commitment.
Ideal candidate is experienced or wants to learn/sharpen HR skills. Interns welcome!
- Administrative Support
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- prefer 10 to 15 hours per week.
- Willingness to learn, encourage others and train
- Special Event team
- Event Planner/Coordinator...
- Fundraiser setup/clean up crew...
- Design Team
- Data Input and Organization Team
- Social Media Team
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Web Team
- Community Engagement (Denver...
- Assistant to the COO, USA...
- Event Planner
- Servers needed for fundraiser
- Assistant Volunteer Coordinator...
- Writing Team
- Email Marketing Team