Habitat for Humanity Construction Volunteers assist with rough and fine carpentry, cabinetry, tiling, windows, drywall, landscaping/yard work, plumbing or painting. Volunteers are needed one or two days a week beginning September 30, 2013 for the new build in Ripon.
Habitat for Humanity Construction Mentor Volunteers have construction experience and will be on site to share their years of knowledge and acquired skills with volunteers from our community who come to contribute their time. These "foreman/mentors" are needed one to two days a week beginning September 30, 2013 for the new build in Ripon.
Habitat for Humanity's mission is to join with local community business partners and volunteers to build simple affordable houses to provide shelter for those who lack adequate shelter. Habitat for Humanity also works with volunteers who are in need of work or community service giving them an opportunity to grow.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Registration is required before you begin service.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...