Fondy Food Pantry Volunteers help pack food boxes and sort and shelve food donations. Volunteers are needed Monday 1:30pm-3:00pm or Wednesday 9:30am-11:00am, one to two times per month. The Fondy Food Pantry is committed to feeding the hungry by collecting, sorting and distributing food in collaboration with local agencies.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Registration is required before you begin service.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...