Fondy Food Pantry "Food for Thought" Driver/Loader Volunteers are needed to load packed bins of food bags into their vehicle (van or truck) and together, with a student from the "Wings" program at FDL High School, transport the food to one of our local elementary schools and unload it at the school. The volunteer is needed Thursday mornings between 9:00am and 11:00am starting the last week in September and continuing through the school year. The "Food for Thought" program provides nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks to over 400 elementary school age children on holidays and weekends throughout the school year.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Registration is required before you begin service.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...