Fondy Food Pantry "Food for Thought" Volunteers sort food and pack small bags with food items. Volunteers are needed September through May one to two times per month on Wednesdays 1:30pm - 3:00pm or Thursdays 9:30am - 11:00am. The "Food for Thought" program provides nutritious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks to over 400 elementary school age children on holidays and weekends throughout the school year.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Registration is required before you begin service.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...