Twin Cities Pet Rescue is seeking one or more Veterinary Records Managers to help maintain the records of our foster animals. Veterinary Records Managers will work closely with the organization's Medical Director, Director of Dog Programs, and Director of Cat Programs to ensure each animal's veterinary file stays up-to-date. In addition, Veterinary Records Managers will be responsible for the following:
1. Communicating with veterinary clinics via email and phone to ensure we receive copies of each animal's veterinary records;
2. Organizing, scanning, and uploading veterinary records to each animal's profile within our database;
3. Updating each animal's profile with pertinent information from veterinary records received;
4. Notifying the Medical Director of any unusual or concerning results and/or information found in each animals veterinary records; 5. Registering (online) each foster animal's microchip after the animal is adopted; and
5. Emailing copies of veterinary records to adopters of foster animals.
This position will require approximately 5-10 hours per week. Veterinary Records Managers must have strong organizational and critical thinking skills. Familiarity with veterinary records and common cares provided to dogs and cats is preferred. Training will be provided.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours/week
- Regular access to a computer and the Internet is required.