Senior Outreach Volunteers enrich the lives of lonely seniors by making regular one on one visits or calls. Visits can also include trips to the Senior Center or out in the Community. Flexible time commitment.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Registration and background check required before service begins
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Back to School FDL 2017
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore