Reading Volunteers spend one-to-one time reading to a student or, listening to a student read to them! This rewarding opportunity is based in an elementary school setting. Volunteers offer positive support and play an important role in encouraging students to read and build confidence.
- General Education
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers choose times convenient to them.
- Volunteers must enjoy children! A background check and orientation are required.
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Transportation Program...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore