Fond du Lac Public Library Homebound Delivery Volunteers pick-up materials from the Library and deliver them to homebound residents. Volunteers are needed one time per month-flexible hours. The FDL Public Library Homebound Delivery program provides free library delivery services to local seniors or disabled who are unable to visit the library due to physical limitations.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...