Fond du Lac Senior Dining Program volunteers may choose to serve in three different areas; dining room, kitchen or registration desk. Kitchen volunteers prepare and monitor table service and dishing out food. Dining room volunteers set tables as well as clear and clean tables. Registration desk volunteers greet meal site participants, explain the registration process, take money donations and complete paperwork.
Volunteers are needed at all 8 sites throughout Fond du Lac County and serve Monday through Friday 10:30 am to 1:15 pm Volunteers may choose to volunteer one day a week, two times a month, or any amount of time they wish. The Fond du Lac County Senior Dining Program serves people 60 years of age or older or married to someone 60 years of age or older in Fond du Lac County that are in need of a hot, nutritious meal.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...