Broken Bread Volunteers assist food recipients by sorting food, handing out food items, and serving meals. Volunteers are needed Fridays and may choose from either shift: 1:30pm-3:30pm or 3:30pm-5:30pm. Volunteers may choose the frequency in which they serve each month. Broken Bread feeds those struggling to make ends meet by rescuing surplus food and distributing it to those in need.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...