Altrusa Mobile Meals Volunteers spend about 30-45 minutes one day (or more) per week delivering hot, nutritious meals to local residents in need. St. Agnes Hospital Food and Nutritional Services Department prepares the meals and organizes them in insulated bags for delivery. Altrusa Mobile Meals volunteers pick up the bags containing the meals at the hospital around 10:45am then, follow a clearly printed schedule to deliver the meals to the homes. Convenient routes are set up for efficient delivery.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, Re-Store -...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Senior Dining volunteer - FDL...
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul