7Ranch Camp 2015
- For kids entering 3 rd,4 th, 5 th, 6th, 7th, 8 th, 9th, 10th
The Gress Mountain Ranch is a sanctuary where abused and neglected animals are given life-long care to recover and thrive. In turn, the animals become therapy animals and have a big job to help people learn to improve their self-worth, communication skills, and learn respect for all livings beings.
- A real working Ranch , Experience TGMR!
- Three separate camp dates: June 22-26, July 13-17, August 3-7
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- one, two, or three camps,5-6 hrs per day.
- On going training available