WANT TO BUILD STRONG BONES? 10 million Americans over the age of 50 have OSTEOPOROSIS, a dangerous thinning of the bones. Research shows that regular exercise can prevent and even reverse the effects of osteoporosis. Bone Builders is a program designed to target those at risk of osteoporosis and help them build healthy bones.
RSVP Bone Builders Volunteer class leaders will lead free exercise classes in various locations throughout Polk County. Class leaders will receive free training and all supplies will be provided on site. Classes will be held for 1 hour twice a week. No previous experience necessary- just an interest in better health! Contact RSVP Polk today to learn about the Bone Builders program and Class Leader volunteer opportunity! Leaders must be 55 years of age or older.
- Physical Therapy
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour 2 x weekly
- Bone Builders Group Leader Training
- Bone Builder Exercise Class...
- Read to Kindergartners - Crystal...
- Volunteer Fitness Instructor
- RSVP Tale Teller
- Strong Fit Seniors
- Read to Kindergartners - Gibbons...
- Deliver a meal and a smile to a...
- Groceries for Seniors
- RSVP Bone Builder Instructor of...
- Bi-Lingual Bone Builder Exercise...
- Be A Bone Builder Group Leader