Love to sew? Basic skills needed to create a 'fidget blanket' for our Alzheimer and Dementia patients at Gentiva Hospice. These small patchwork like blankets have a different 'activities' from zippers, buttons, beads or beanie buddies' they help provide a calming experience for those in distress. Your time and talent can help provide the release these patients need. For more information, instructions, etc. please email me! Some supplies available.
Could be great group project for girl scouts!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Office support-Excel help
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Office Internship
- Create and sew a fidget mat for...
- Bereavement/Grief Companion
- Create and sew a fidget blanket