Volunteers of America Texas is in search of a passionate and energetic leader to organize game nights for our clients at Castleglen, an affordable housing site for low income seniors!
The game night coordinator will help facilitate a fun group activity/game for the residents of the facility. They will be responsible for set up, such a laying the games out; share instructions for the games, help with any questions and cleanup.
Volunteers with previous experience with leading game groups, knowledge and access to a variety of games, and desire to work with seniors are welcome to apply.
Volunteers of America Texas is a faith-based, nonprofit organization that lifts the most vulnerable in society out of the shadows. We step forward to help individuals find strength, healing and their full potential through services, including:
- Addiction treatment, prevention and recovery programs
- Affordable housing for seniors, low-income families and adults with disabilities
- Community re-entry programs from those transitioning from prison
- Housing and support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A continuum of support services to assist our clients and address the needs of the whole person
With locations in more than 30 urban and rural communities, we’ve been making a difference for those who need the most help in Texas for close to 100 years
If you are interested, please contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com/Fjarrett@voatx.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1 hour biweekly, Mon-Fri between 2:30-5p