Enrollment volunteers will assist the Enrollment Department with recruitment of families who are eligible for Early Head Start, Head Start, and the Colorado Preschool Program.
Outline of Responsibilities:
- Reception duties- Answer phones and greet those visiting CPCD
- Enter data and assist CPCD staff with processing
- Retrieve telephone messages and return phone calls
- General office assistance to include mailings, photocopying, faxing, and scanning
- Ability to complete data entry accurately
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service
- Practical experience in using common office equipment, machines, and technology
- Reliable and organized
- Possess interpersonal skills to meet the public and work with staff
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the information he/she will be handling
Minimum 2 hours per week
CPCD Central Office, 2330 Robinson Street, 80904
Volunteers will Gain:
- Office experience in a fast-paced setting
- Experience working with a talented team of staff in a cooperative model
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- American Sign Language
- Read to a child
- Clerical Volunteer Position--...
- Ride the Bus with Head Start!...
- Get your food certification to...
- Help prepare breakfast and lunch...
- Spend a day in a classroom
- Literacy in a classroom
- Reach with a child
- Reading to preschool children
- Become a volunteer with CPCD's...
- Preschool Classroom Helper