Only 25% of homeless kids graduate. Keeping kids in school = keeping them off the streets! Everyone has something to offer.
Mentor a homeless or at-risk high schooler towards recognizing their potential and self-worth while also achieving academic, social, and life success! Mentor requirements:
- Must be at least 25 years of age or older,
- Must commit to one or two semesters of bi-weekly lunch meetings (35 min),
- Must be sensitive to issues pertaining to youth homelessness and poverty,
- AND must have strong desire to make a positive impact on a youth's life!!!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 2x a month during lunch (35minutes)
- MON/TUES/TH are available options