Victim Advocates with the Westminster Police Department, respond to crime scene’s to provide crisis intervention, support, information and referrals to victims of crime and or personal tragedy. Advocates act in an on-call capacity, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and each advocate works 3 shifts a month.
This is a great volunteer opportunity to those interested in giving back to the community or with an interest in Criminal Justice.
- Customer Service
- Crisis Intervention
- Child Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 Year
- Citizenship Class Leader and...
- eDevice Technology Assistant -...
- Job Search Assistants
- Ambassador to City Hall
- Job Search Assistant-Computer
- Mindfulness Meditation Facilitator
- Speak English Facilitator
- Community Driver
- Interpretive Volunteer (Year...
- Document Conversion Specialist -...
- Victim Advocates Needed
- Computer Instructor-Basic Skills