This is an opportunity to be part of a neighborhood/community of Members (residents), employees, family members and other volunteers and to develop meaningful relationships with the Elders of our Home. Volunteers will help with a variety of interactive tasks, such as: visiting one-on-one, accompanying to activity programs, entertainments and church services, walks inside and outside the building, visits to our café for coffee/tea, reading magazines, newspapers or other correspondence, etc. Our volunteer schedules can be flexible, based on the needs of the neighborhoods.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- minimum 2 hours/week
- Church Service Volunteer
- Art Assistant
- Clerical assistant
- Gardners for our beautiful grounds
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Eucharistic Minister to Bring...
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Neighborhood Friend-Spanish...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Weekends...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Neighborhood Companion
- Outdoor Visitor
- Weekend Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer