If you have a compassionate heart and a listening ear, Hospice patients in West Philadelphia and the suburbs just west of the city need you. Heartland Hospice cares for patients who reside in nursing facilities and private homes. Our volunteers reach out to them as friendly visitors and emotional support. Please join our team and help your community members as they enter the end-of-life.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Has Your Life Been Touched By...
- Live Your Faith
- The Gift of Your Heart
- No One Should Die Alone
- Flexible Hospice Volunteering
- Veterans to Veterans Hospice...
- Develop your receptionist or...
- Break the Isolation
- Dementia and Hospice
- West Philly Hospice Volunteers...
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Help Others and Learn About...
- Connect with Living History
- Bucks County Hospice Patients...
- Show your gratitude to Veteran...