Assist Family Care Specialist in developing and fostering collaborative relationships with professionals and agencies serving Hispanic/Latino communities throughout the Greater Sacramento area to promote awareness of the alzheimer's Association and increase utilization of Association services. Represent the Alzheimer's Association at public events, health fairs, specifically events reaching out to the Hispanic Community. Make phone calls and visits to Hispanic college clubs/groups to share information about the Alzheimer's Association and encourage volunteer opportunities within the Association.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred minimum two hours/week
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Merced Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's