Major Tasks: Help define local goals and objectives (in partnership with local and chapter program staff) as they relate to the nationwide strategic plan; Participate in at least one subcommittee (currently health fairs, speakers' bureau, Latino outreach, marketing, physician outreach); Attend programs (e.g., support groups, education programs) and help ensure they meet Alzheimer's Association standards; Help identify service gaps and steps to improve programs in terms of quality and accessibility; Provide timely feedback to local and chapter staff, and chapter program committee on key documents such as draft policies, strategic plan, etc.; Evaluate local programs on at least an annual basis using data collected by staff or volunteers; and, Assist in the recruitment of new volunteers and committee members and participate as a volunteer when opportunities arise.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 9:00 - 10:30 am, 4th Wednesday of month
- Minimum one-year commitment desired
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Marketing Project - Turn...
- Program Committee
- Longest Day Volunteer Committee
- Team Retention Planning...
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- Team Recruitment Planning...
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer