Meal Program Host/Server
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
17 people are interested
Goal of Position: Support WCSC’s senior meal program byacting as the primary greeter/host/customer service representative to meal program participants. This position ensures that all participants feel welcome, understand the meal program, and become a part of the WCSC community.
Meal Program Hosts/Servers volunteer during our Senior Meal/Community Lunch programs on Wednesdays and Fridays, from 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM. Some occasional weekend volunteer meal program work is available during our quarterly Pancake Breakfasts and other special events.
- Greet all participants at entrance in a warm and welcoming way.
- Guide participants through meal program including explaining how food is served and costs.
- Find appropriate seating for participants and introduce them to others as appropriate.
- Bring meals from kitchen to participants.
- Ensure that all participants feel welcome.
- Must enjoy all kinds of people!
- Ability to connect with people in a welcoming way.
- Ability to connect people with others in a way that promotes a positive and welcoming community.
- Anticipate and be attentive to the needs of others even when not communicated.
- If under 18, parental release form required. Please indicate if you are under 18 when applying for this volunteer position.
We'll work with your schedule.
4649 Sunnyside Ave N Suite 140Seattle, WA 98103
- Customer Service
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 11:30 AM - 1: 00 PM
- If under 18, parental release form to be signed