There are many ways in which you can assist our staff during the time that our office is open to the public!
Administrative tasks include:
- Pack/unpack materials for education programs, outreach events, or fundraising events
- Make telephone calls related to programs and fundraising events
- Conduct research to help staff identify potential community partners, outreach events, and/or community services
- Update mailing lists
- Assist with data entry
- Assemble information packets for Helpline callers
- Assist with tasks related to The Longest Day and/or the Walk to End Alzheimer's
Our office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. The schedule is flexible and you may choose to work a 3-4 hour shift every week or every other week.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours weekly or bi-weekly during open hours
- Minimum 3 months commitment
- Media Relations Volunteer
- Office Volunteer
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Helpline Volunteer
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Community Educator
- The Longest Day Committee
- Become an Alzheimer's Advocate!
- Stanislaus Community Outreach...
- Help us end Alzheimer's!
- Latino Community Outreach...
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- San Joaquin Community Outreach...
- Medical Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Fab 40's 5K Volunteer