139 people are interested
There are many ways in which you can assist our staff during the time that our office is open to the public!
Administrative tasks include:
- Pack/unpack materials for education programs, outreach events, or fundraising events
- Make telephone calls related to programs and fundraising events
- Conduct research to help staff identify potential community partners, outreach events, and/or community services
- Update mailing lists
- Assist with data entry
- Assemble information packets for Helpline callers
- Assist with tasks related to The Longest Day and/or the Walk to End Alzheimer's
Our office is open Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. The schedule is flexible and you may choose to work a 3-4 hour shift every week or every other week.
If you are interested in this position, please visit volunteer.alz.org to complete our online application or reach out to us using the contact information provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
1455 Response RoadSuite 190Sacramento, CA 95815
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours weekly or bi-weekly during open hours
- Minimum 3 months commitment