Assist staff with various clerical/administrative tasks, to help with the implementation of our programs and services. Activities may include tasks such as: Pack/unpack materials for education programs or outreach events; Make telephone calls to seek information on services or confirm attendance at programs; Conduct research to help staff identify potential community partners outreach events and/or community services; Update mailing lists or assist with data entry; Put together information packets for Helpline callers; and Assist with tasks related to Walk to End Alzheimer's.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hrs/wkly, btwn 8:30 am and 5:00 pm, M-F
- Minimum 40 hours commitment
- Office Volunteer
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Need Person w/Pick-up Truck or...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Event Videographer for...
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Annual Walk to End...