You are experienced in performance production, great at organizing schedules, cast contact lists, rand sending communications to cast. Assist with scheduling and planning Aria Parties, Community Outreach and full productions.
- Visual Arts
- Business Analysis
- Theater Arts
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- varies, up to half time
- Partly virtual, communication with cast by email
- Marketing Manager
- PR Publicity Data Entry for Opera
- Join our Event Planning Team
- Opera Fundraising team!
- Donor Relation Manager
- Marketing Team for Opera- Extra...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Bring smile to readers of website!
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- HR Talent!
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager