You are organized in your own life, preferred experience in production management, great at organizing schedules, writing cast contact lists and sending clearly written email updates to cast members.
Assist with scheduling and planning Aria Parties, Community Outreach, full productions and company schedule.
Ideal: You are have a BA in Drama Technical Theatre, Production management, or you are experienced in Project Management in any field and would enjoy online managing the personnel in a theatre production.
Rewards: We welcome you to come to rehearsals for our applause for your essential help and contribution to a successful production.
Primarily you are the key for essential planning and coordination, when in production update the contact list, and the production schedule. You confirm venues availability.
- Visual Arts
- Theater Arts
- Group Facilitation
- Executive Admin
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- varies, up to half time
- Partly virtual, communication with cast by email
- Marketing Director/Manager for...
- Donor Relation Manager - Data...
- Event volunteer - Opera Fun
- Are you great at Planning Parties?
- Website Designer for Opera &...
- Be creative with your life-aim...
- Love to Hunt for Treasure? Be...
- Are you Passionate about...
- Opera Fundraising- FUN Raising
- Arts Administration Intern for...
- Sew you love to make costumes?
- Are you good at writing and...
- Volunteer Manager HR
- Fun Raising for Opera Events