Goal of Position: Support WCSC’s meal program by assisting the kitchen coordinator with food prep, and plating of meals.
- Assist the cook with cooking tasks such as washing produce, chopping vegetables, composing salads.
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment by maintaining a positive attitude with your team and providing excellent customer service for participants.
- Enjoy working in a kitchen!
- Ability to take direction and work as a team with meal preparation.
- Ability to create a positive atmosphere for staff, volunteers, customers, and participants.
- Must have a food handlers permit, or be willing to obtain one (WCSC will pay for you to obtain one).
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Wednesdays and/or Fridays - 8:30-11:30 AM