Help families with ill children at a local hospital, get around Cleveland. Help them feel welcome in our city while they undergo a stressful time in their lives.
Drivers are needed to transport families in agency van to shopping destinations and special events. Duties may also include picking up supplies or donations; running errands; purchasing gasoline for the van with agency funds; and other needed supplies.
Acceptable driving record (3 years)
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Community Center needs your help!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Help engage seniors
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Showcase Cleveland!
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- American Culture Tutors needed
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Licensed Massotherapists and...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Arts Performance Lobby Assistants
- Cancer patients need your help!