Help families with ill children at a local hospital, get around Cleveland. Help them feel welcome in our city while they undergo a stressful time in their lives.
Drivers are needed to transport families in agency van to shopping destinations and special events. Duties may also include picking up supplies or donations; running errands; purchasing gasoline for the van with agency funds; and other needed supplies.
Acceptable driving record (3 years)
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...