Office Volunteers Needed
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Office Volunteers Needed!
Become a hospice office volunteer and help behind-the-scenes, allowing the front-line caregiving team to better serve hospice patients and their families. Volunteering in the hospice office is a great way to serve in an indirect patient care role. Office volunteers provide support by filing, preparing mailings, computer input, answering the telephones and even work on special projects from time to time.
We offer training and support to all of our volunteers at no charge. You must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check prior to starting. All of which is at no cost to you!
Interested in lending a helping hand? Give us a call today!
- Administrative Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...
- Pet Therapy Teams - Volunteer...
- We Honor Veterans