WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereOffice- 2 Campus Blvd2nd Floor610-436-1853Newtown Square, PA 19073
Compassus is looking for compassionate people who can sing or play an instrument, and would be interested in spending a few hours per week with our patients and their families. Our patients currently reside in private homes, nursing homes, and assisted-living facilities throughout Chester and Delaware counties.
Music volunteers visit terminally-ill patients and use their talent of music to address the needs of patients and families. As I am sure you are aware, music provides pain management and emotional and spiritual support for patients while supporting their families. Music offers a compassionate and non-invasive approach to end of life care. It integrates patients’ musical preferences with their cultural background and spiritual beliefs to respect their dignity and celebrate their lives.
Compassus volunteers set their own schedules. Training and continuous education in end-of-life issues is available to all volunteers. In keeping with Medicare requirements, background and medical checks are part of the training process.
Please contact us if you're interested in volunteering for this very rewarding and life affirming experience.
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer Music
- Hair Stylists Needed - Chester...
- Veteran - Veteran Hospice...
- Make volunteering your 2017...
- Massage Therapists - volunteer...
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED - WEST CHESTER
- Do you have a heart for Seniors?
- Music Volunteers Needed
- Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteer/Veteran
- Volunteer in the New Year!
- Become a Patient Support Volunteer
- Are you pursing a Healthcare...
- Can you devote an hour to a...
- Volunteer Massage Therapists...
- Do you live in Chester County?...
- Give back this summer - become a...
- Become a Hospice Volunteer and...
- Attention Students! Volunteer in...
- HOSPICE VOLUNTEER - Delaware...