Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver Food for Meals on Wheels.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where11400 West Lake Park Drive(Location is determined by volunteer role)Milwaukee, WI 53224
Come join us in this extremely fulfilling and vitally important volunteer opportunity! Meals on Wheels drivers can directly satisfy the hunger of homebound seniors by delivering hot meals to Milwaukee County residents. Meals-on-Wheels volunteers truly feel rewarded delivering a nutritious meal and warm reassurance on a weekday route.
As one of the few remaining Meals on Wheels Programs, Horizon is proud to tell you that we have three pick-up locations to best serve our drivers. Shifts are available Monday - Friday, 9am - 1pm.
Reach out to us today for more information on this exciting opportunity and how you can help! You can contact CaSandra Russ at 414-586-6220
PLEASE LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT WE CAN BEST REACH YOU AT!
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Offer Comfort...
- Greeter at our Corporate Office
- Media Marketing Internship
- Our hospice patients love MUSIC...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Make their final hours their best
- Give Back to our Community as a...
- Welcome Horizon's Guests!
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...
- Administrative volunteers make a...