Human Resources Specialist
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
General Description: The Human Resources specialist will serve as the link between United Aid for Africa Foundation and the volunteers. S/he will concentrate in a specific discipline of human resources or handle all human resources responsibilities for the foundation. S/he will focus her/his skills in one human resources discipline, or all areas of human resources.
- Work with The human resource manager to ensure that all staffing issues are appropriately and legally addressed.
- Post job openings, review resumes and select candidates to interview.
- Screen candidates to ensure that they're qualified for the job opening, and then set up interviews with the director.
Skills needed: Basic human resources knowledge, organized, deadline-oriented, time Management, attention to Detail, confidentiality, basic computer literacy and some knowledge of word processing software and email
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Finance Manager
- Event Planner
- Excecutive Director
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Reseach Director
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager