The Board of Directors is the legal authority for Passion for Life, Inc.
As a member of the Board, a Director acts in a position of trust for the community and is responsible for the effective governance of the organization. Good communication and written skills are a requirment. The Secretary is appointed by Executive Committee for a two year term. Duties include:
- Establish overall long and short term goals, objectives and priorities for Passion for Life, Inc in meeting the needs of the community
- Prepare and maintain minutes and records for all board meetings
- Reviews/monitors and verifies accuracy of the meetings minutes, and circulates to all Directors
If you are interested, please DO NOT APPLY via volunteermatch. Copy the following URL to your browser , and apply via our application system: https://jobsp4l.has-jobs.com/0/1
- Public Relations
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 years
- Budgeting and Finance Committee...
- Non-Profit Operations Committee...
- Volunteer Management Coordinator
- Board Treasurer
- Board Secretary
- Grant Writer Committee Member
- Administrative Assistant to...
- Social Media Manager Intern...
- Strategic Planning Committee...
- Event Coordination Committee...
- Marketing Committee Member