Saturday Morning Farmer's Market Gleaners
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
67 people are interested
Collect and drop-off fruit, vegetables and other market goods from vendors at the Reston Farmer’s Market at Lake Anne Village on Saturdays, ensuring that our clients benefit from the abundance of local summer produce! We are looking for volunteers who can help out at least once a month from 11:30am-1:30pm. Volunteers under the age of 16 must have adult supervision with them.
Volunteer duties include:
- Working alongside the collection team to collect produce, bread, meat and other items from all interested vendors.
- Loading bins with produce into volunteer vehicles and transport donated items to the Assistance Services and Pantry Program Food Pantry.
- Organizing donated items in the Assistance Services and Pantry Program office refrigerators and shelves.
- Able to commit to help out at least once a month
- Comfortable with light to moderate physical activity
Interested? Contact Morgan Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for dates on SignUp.
We'll work with your schedule.
Lake Anne Village CenterReston, VA 20190
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 8
- 11:30 am - 1:30 pm approximatley.