Help the Horses Help the Humans Heal
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3460 Greenville HwyFree Rein Center at Rockbrook Camp for GirlsBrevard, NC 28712
Free Rein Center for Therapeutic Riding and Education (www.freereincenter.com) provides equine-assisted activities and therapies to individuals with a variety of disabilities, challenges, and diagnoses. We offer 8-week therapeutic riding sessions in the fall and spring, hosted at Rockbrook Camp's riding center on Greenville Highway in Brevard.
We have several ways you can get involved in our very rewarding programs.
- Classes - Side walkers and Horse Leaders for our 8-week sessions in fall and spring
- Barn Assistants - help feed, water, and care for our horses after 5:30PM during the week
- Photographers - photograph classes and events for use in printed publications, website, social media
- Graphic designer - work with Executive Director on graphics for fundraising and web communications
- Social media and newsletter - help Executive Director write content for social media and web
- Fundraising - help with grant research or with our annual Gala in October
Nancy, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for side walking and horse leading
Jennifer, Program Director, at email@example.com for barn and office assistance
Cecily, Exec. Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for all other inquiries (social media, newsletter, graphics, photography, fundraising)
- Administrative Support
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Animal Therapy
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Varies. 2 hours per week minimum preferred.