Recently, we have noticed an increase in the number of Veterans utilizing Hospice services. We strive to recognize their contributions to our freedoms by performing a Veteran Pinning Ceremony. I too am a Veteran and understand the connection we tend to share with one another. Ceremonies are performed at the patient's home with family involved. We provide this service in all of Hampton Roads. Volunteers will only be asked to perform ceremonies in cities close to their homes.
Make a change in your life and the lives of others today! Become a Hospice volunteer!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Nursing Home Companion (Southside)
- Summer Human Service/Social Work...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Patient and Family Support...
- Good Help Callers
- Special Project Volunteer
- Yard and House Project Volunteers
- Human Service Intership...
- Administrative Bereavement...
- Veteran Pinning Volunteer...
- Hampton Roads Bereavement Center...
- Licensed Cosmetologist