Are you looking for a rewarding volunteer experience? Our volunteers spend quality time with patients that are at end of life. Please consider sharing your time and talents with our patients and their families. You can truly make a difference in the time that they have left. We have patients throughout Orange County and part of Los Angeles County and will place you close to your home or work.
This Opportunity is great for those interested in:
- A Career in Healthcare
-Social Worker -Nursing
-Medical Physician - Psychology
- In need of Volunteer hours for School or work
- Making a friend or providing support
- Patient Care
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year
- Are you a Veteran, seeking ...
- Rewarding opportunity (South...
- Flower Arranging
- Certified Therapy Pets needed!
- Veterans Day Pinning- Vets Needed
- Rewarding opportunity
- visit Hospice patients
- Company Volunteer Day - Flower...
- visit hospice patients
- Flower arranging for hospice...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteer in Long Beach...
- Companionship and social...
- Silverado Hospice Volunteer...
- Therapy Dogs Needed- Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer Opportunity...
- Deliver flowers