Have videographer skills? What about interview skills? Writing skills? How about skills in digital scrapbooking or creating collages?
We want to capture the lives of those patients in our program for their legacy to live on! We want to work with the patient in their preference of documenting their life legacy, whether through video, written, picture collage, or digitally. Our Life Legacy program is developing and we could use knowledgeable volunteers to offer their skills and abilities to provide a meaningful treasure for families and their future generations.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer
- Stearns Place - Paynesville
- Red Cross Blood Drive Helper -...