Assist Outpatient Surgery Center (OSC) staff:
Check in patients
Provide support to patients, families and caregivers in the Front and Back lobby areas
Maintain beverage station in OSC lobby as needed
Provide support for clinical staff in pre & post op areas
Transfer information to the main hospital (can use Courtesy Cart to commute from OSC building).
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs/wk, shift open on Monday mornings 8am-12pm
- Thrift Shop General Volunteer
- Total Womens Health Office...
- Paradise Primary Care Office...
- Canyon View Clinic Office...
- Meals on Wheels Driver
- Outpatient Surgery Center...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Case Management Office Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Meal Mover
- Meals on Wheels Lunch Loader
- Emergency Department Volunteer
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Pet Partner Volunteer
- Uniquely Yours Boutique
- Courtesy Desk Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Office