Outreach to local healthcare provider including neurologists, geriatricians and primary care doctors or their designated staff by making phone calls for appoints and follow-up visits to share informational materials about the Alzheimer's Association and the Alzheimer's disease.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred minimum two hours/week
- Can lift 10 lb. boxes of outreach materials
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Marketing Project - Turn...
- Program Committee
- Longest Day Volunteer Committee
- Team Retention Planning...
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- Team Recruitment Planning...
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer