Under the direction of the Regional Director, the Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator leads a committee of volunteers to help ensure that Sacramento area faith community leaders have a basic understanding of Alzheimer's disease and are aware of how to connect families with the services available through the Alzheimer's Association. The main focus will be to plan and implement the activities necessary for our annual Purple Hope faith-based outreach campaign. In addition, the Coordinator will seek opportunities to connect with faith-based communities and encourage them to participate in Alzheimer's Association events throughout the year.
- Office Management
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- Office Volunteer
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Need Person w/Pick-up Truck or...
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Event Videographer for...
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Annual Walk to End...