Heartland Hospice is looking for caring and dedicated members of the Mecosta Community willing to help terminally ill patients and their families. Volunteers provide friendly visits, run errands, read to patients or lend a gentle ear.
Volunteers are the heart of the hospice team. They provide extra warmth and thoughtful gestures to our patients. The gifts that volunteers offer are so varied that it allows flexibility to fit even the busiest schedule.
Volunteer training will be made available on a personal basis tailored to your schedule or in a group setting. To begin your rewarding journey as a Heartland Hospice volunteer, please call Julie, Volunteer Coordinator, at 231-924-0153.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Hospice~ Volunteer in Muskegon
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice...
- Office Volunteer-Traverse City
- Hospice Volunteer
- Hospice Volunteering- Mecosta
- Make a difference through...
- Caring people
- Hospice ~ Volunteer in Greenville
- Hospice Office Volunteer
- Enriching Lives with Heartland...
- Hospice~ Office Volunteers Needed
- Hospice~ Bedside Volunteers Needed
- Enrich Lives ~ Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteering- Newaygo
- Enrich Lives~ Hospice...
- Hospice Volunteering- Oceana
- Enrich lives as a hospice...
- Enrich someone's life~ Hospice...
- Make a difference with Heartland...
- Hospice Friendly Volunteer